With a growth oriented strategy
IT, online & e-commerce
- The company is an e-commerce company that sells sewing tools and accessories under their premium brand;
- The company has a growth oriented multi channel marketing strategy that outperforms traditional e-commerce;
- The company’s top products are manufactured exclusively by selected production partners.
- The company has consistent customer satisfaction scores of over 93%;
- Success is created by perfecting the clients sewing experience through rigorous selection and development of products and supporting ease of use;
- Multiple revenue channels ensure optimum coverage towards potential sales. (Shopify webstore, amazon marketplace, e-mail/SMS);
- The U.S., their first targeted market, accounts for approx. 90% of turnover.
Growing and profitable
- Sales in 2020 totalled (€ 5.5 mln) $6.3mln, doubling Y-o-Y;
- Normalized EBITDA in 2020 totalled a healthy (€ 600k) $700k;
- Gross margins are high, stable and over 75%;
- Efficient marketing model : Return on Advertising Spent (ROAS) of 4;
- Strong customer base : Customer profile datasets available for over 190k unique customers;
- Dedicated social media presence : E.g. +100k FB followers, +350k Email/sms contacts.
- Lean and scalable business model;
- Major investments in previous years created a robust platform that paved the way for current and future growth;
- Opportunity for global roll out or entering the US Market.
The current entrepreneur decided to initiate a possible sale of 100% of the shares of The company.
The current entrepreneur points out to prefer a shares transaction, in which you become shareholder of the company.
Reason for sale
current entrepreneur has decided to sell the shares of the company because of other professional priorities.
The company is interesting for strategic buyers/investors. The company is interesting as well for entreprenerial MBI candidates who have knowledge of the sector.
Ontwikkeling door overnames of fusies is een complex traject met verschillende invalshoeken met een diversiteit aan financiële en niet-financiële vraagstukken. Het team van Worrell & Jetten is uw ervaren overname- en strategisch adviseur die u helpt bij alle facetten van fusie of overname. Een optimale proces begeleiding en rendement.