Volledige profiel zien?
Registreer u hier gratis & gemakkelijk
Fast-growing online deal platform
A scalable platform with an automated product feed system
The company has a scalable platform with an automated product feed system and is a reputable player in the market with a high level of brand awareness. Based on the current foundation, the company is well positioned to achieve further growth. The shareholders believe the next growth stage lends itself to being shaped by a new owner.
- Fast growing online platform for deals in the leisure sector;
- Reputable player in the Dutch market with a high level of brand awareness;
- Active in the Netherlands and Belgium;
Well defined and focused target customers;
- Started as an affiliate company, which is now moving to an online booking organisation;
- Revenue from affiliates, eCPC, Ads, Affiliate, Newsletters and Fxed fees;
- Winning (low cost) online strategy by focussing on PR, Social Media and Media attention;
- Good relationships and price arrangements with their customers; • Healthy revenue distributions, biggest customer is only 11% of the total turnover;
- Company is located in the Netherlands;
- Young and entrepreneurial organisations
- Platform is scalable and interesting due their large loyal customer base (>100.000) for other product groups;
- High customer loyalty due to their unique focussed marketing strategy; • Established name in the market;
- New automated product feed system which reduces manual input;
- Autonomous growth potential due to the growing international leisure industry;
- Preferred supplier relationship for reputable booking agencies;
- Distinctive revenue distribution in comparison with other affiliate companies;
- The defined target group also offers opportunities in adjacent markets;
- Additional growth opportunities from new (running) concepts and initiatives.
The current shareholders have evolved the organization from a small company to a solid professional company. Continuous growth in sales has also resulted in the growth of the organisation, raising the level of knowledge and reducing the dependence on the director-shareholders significantly. Based on this foundation, the company is well positioned to achieve further growth. The shareholders believe that the next growth stage lends itself to being shaped by a new owner.